These can be eaten on their own, slathered in honey butter, or used to make breakfast sandwiches!
6 T. almond flour/meal
6 T. coconut flour
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1/2 T. butter
6 egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease (or spray) a baking sheet.
2. Place coconut flour, almond flour, salt and baking powder in the bowl of a food processor. Add the butter and pulse until incorporated. The butter pieces should be about the size of peas.
3. In a mixer, beat the egg whites until frothy. Add them to the food processor and pulse a couple times until they’re incorporated.
4. Using your hands, create 3-4 inch “disks” on baking sheet. The disks should be about 1/4 inch tall.
5. Bake for 15 minutes until the tops are browned.
Makes 6 biscuits.