Coconut Almond Cookies
These are delicious crumbled over yogurt or cottage…or ice cream
Keep in mind they’re crumbly…But that’s just how I like ’em.
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg (use 2 if you want a moister cookie)
- 3 T. almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk (coconut, soy, regular work too)
- 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
Mix-Ins (add one or all three!)
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp shredded coconut (I used unsweetened, but sweetened works too)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine dry ingredients, breaking up the lumps as much as possible. Both almond and coconut flour tend to “cake,” so this step is important.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients. The batter will be pretty thick.
4. Add the mix-ins and combine.
5. Make golf-ball-sized balls of dough and place on greased cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes – until cookies just begin to get golden brown on top.
9. GENTLY move to the cooling rack. The cookies are most delicate right out of the oven and seem to firm up after cooling for a bit.