½ cup egg whites or 2 eggs, beaten
½ cup coconut milk (or almond, soy or cow milk)
1 t. vanilla
pinch of stevia (or honey, agave)
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ t. sea salt
coconut butter/oil or nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat griddle over medium-low heat. In a small bowl co,bine egg whites, milk vanilla and stevia.
2. In a medium-sized bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt and whisk together. Stir wet mixture into dry until coconut flour is incorporated.
3. Heat cream cheese in microwave for 10-15 seconds, or until soft. Add a pinch of stevia or honey, if desired.
4. Spray pan or lightly coat with coconut butter. Ladle a few tablespoons of batter into pan for each pancake. (Only use HALF of the batter!) Spread out slightly with the back of a spoon. The pancakes should be 2-3 inches in diameter. Cook for a minute and add a 1-2 teaspoons of cream cheese to the center of each pancake. Top with strawberries.
5. Ladle a tablespoon of batter on top of cream cheese and strawberries. Cook for 30 seconds, then carefully flip the pancakes. Cook another minute, or until slightly brown.