I could eat this all day, every day…It’s that good! In fact, sometimes I make it crustless and top it with crunchy cereal for a semi-decadent breakfast. If you serve this pie for dessert, your guests will beg you for the recipe, guaranteed. 😀
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (you can substitute gluten free graham crackers or vanilla cookies)
2 T. sugar or sugar substitute (or 3 packets stevia or 1/4 t. liquid stevia)
1 T. butter or trans-fat free margarine (I like Earth Balance vegan)
1 T. canola oil
2 T. liquid egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine crumbs, sugar/sugar substitute, margarine and oil and stir well. Add egg white and stir again, until everything is well incorporated.
3. Pour crumb mixture into pie plate. Press down on the crumbs until they coat the bottom and sides of pie plate.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool.
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
4 ounces light cream cheese
4 ounces fat free cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar or sugar substitute (or 1 1/4 t. liquid stevia)
1/4 cup 1% milk or unsweetened almond milk
1/2 t. vanilla
1 3/4 cup TruWhip (or Cool Whip)
chocolate syrup, optional
1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, cream the peanut butter and cream cheeses. Add the sugar/sweetener, milk, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Fold in TruWhip and spoon into crust.
Note: If you’re not making the pie with the crust, just spoon the filling into the pie plate directly.
2. Refrigerate for at least one hour, or until somewhat firm.